Tuesday, May 29, 2012


Kids' End of the Year Gift Baskets! 
Both of my boys did really well this year!  I usually get them a little something for the last day of school.  This year, I went to the Dollar Tree, got a couple of sand pails (something that can be used in the summer!), and added some pool noodles (something that can be used in the summer~ see where I'm going with this?). I also added some candy, little firecrackers (the safer ones), water balloons, and gift cards.  One of the gift cards was for video gaming (ugh), and the other for Sonic.  I told them if they used the Sonic Card wisely (half price drinks from 2-5 ~small slushies being 50cents), it would last them a long time.  So, the theme of the gift is "Summer Pails".  Each cost me about $7 + $15 (gift cards)= $22. 

No comments:

Post a Comment